|KONA Sutra 2016|
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Drivetrain: Shimano Alivio 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road stem, Kona cork tape
- Tires: Clement Xplor'r MSO 700x40c
- Saddle: Brooks B17 Leather
For roads, paths, tracks, and everything else the big, wide world of bike touring has on order, we make the Sutra. Featuring a new frame that’s loaded with everything you need to ride deep, far and forever.
The new Sutra geometry is based on our new CX geometry but uses a taller head tube and longer top tube as well as a 50mm offset fork to help improve tire clearance and limit toe overlap. The frame has a replaceable derailleur hanger on the rear dropout for unexpected issues during a trip, hidden fender eyelets inside the seatstays, and simple external cable routing for both shifters. The frame has two water-bottle bosses on the inside of the triangle and one on the underside. The new Sutra frame has a 1 ⅛" head tube to simplify the front end. It also features a new fork design that has tapered blades for a more compliant ride, as well as forward-facing dropouts with two fender/rack eyelets and a set of water-bottle bosses in the low rider position for maximum rack compatibility. The seatstays on the Sutra have been thinned down slightly to help reduce chatter and provide a clean look. The Sutra frame uses slightly heavier gauge tubing than the Rove frame to provide a stiffer platform for heavier loads.
Dodatno sniženo 8.051,68 kn!
|KONA Ute 2017|
- Frame Material: Kona 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB Freedom CruzDisc
- Fork: Kona Project Two Aluminum Disc
- Crankset: FSA Alpha Drive
- Drivetrain: Shimano Acera 9-speed
- Cockpit: Kona Handplant bar, Kona Road stem, Velo Ergo grips
- Tires: WTB Freedom Trekking 700x40C